[DPRG] Battlebot-like competition (fwd)

Subject: [DPRG] Battlebot-like competition (fwd)
From: RoboVac robovac at mninter.net
Date: Mon Dec 16 07:57:00 CST 2002

The arena needs to be VERY strong.  The Twin Cities Mechwars has had a lot
of trouble with robots breaking the arena.  They would smash holes in the
plastic sides, punch out the plastic sheets, or even knock down whole walls.
One super heavy weight fight had all four walls knocked down.  Battle Bots
has also had problems with this.

William Crolley