[DPRG] Notes from December's DPRG Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Notes from December's DPRG Meeting
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 13:00:01 CST 2002

If no body else has volunteered, then I will volunteer as Librarian.

	Charlie Youngblood
>From: "Jeff Koenig" <jkoenig at airmail.net>

There are still two appointed positions to be filled, that of Librarian
and
Hardware Librarian.  Does anyone want to volunteer for either of these
positions?

Eric Yundt told the group that he is in possession of the long-dormant
DPRG
Library (of books and paper stuff).  I'll try to get this from Eric and
bring it to the next meeting.

Ron Palmer, of Probotics, Inc., demonstrated one of his company's Bike
Bots
and one of his four-bladed hover copters.  The stability of the hover
copter
was incredible, and the Bike Bot's fluidity and animation was amazing to
watch.  The thing just came to life, and was a pleasure to behold.

Thanks to all who were able to attend!

Very Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig
DPRG President