[DPRG] Re New meeting place

Subject: [DPRG] Re New meeting place
From: Sinnco at aol.com Sinnco at aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 13:19:00 CST 2002

It's not unthinkable that institutions such as schools or universities that
have strong science department could be interested in hosting once a month
meeting in some empty class room and even sponsor Sumo event at their gym.
SMU comes to mind, DeWry, and other schools with electronic basis.
What about corporations such as TI and Radio Shack and Plano and Irving a
full of big corporations which may be interested in sponsorship.

On Arena Question
I have a shop very near BP of Corinth with all the tools needed for such
project. Wood, metal, There are metal supply houses in plenty in the same
area.
All we need is a good reasonable plan and the material.
Arena can be made in parts that screw together.
Sinisa