[DPRG] Re New meeting place

Subject: [DPRG] Re New meeting place
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 14:47:01 CST 2002

Craig MacPherson stopped at the Plano library and picked up the rules for
using the meeting rooms at Plano Librarys. It appears that three different
libraries have a meeting room with a capacity of 100 people.  We fall in the
guidelines for an organization that can use the facilities.

It is free! There is a $25 deposit in the event you leave the room messy.
You get it back if the room is clean when you are done.

I have no problems with the meetings in Plano, but I think we should check
out something a little farther south, like in Dallas (we are, after all, the
Dallas P.R.G.).  Dallas probably has the same deal at its libraries.
Someone near one needs to check it out.  There must be something nearer LBJ
then Plano.

David Anderson is a BMOC at SMU.  Can we get a room once a month on Saturday
at SMU, David?

Kip