[DPRG] Re New meeting place

Subject: [DPRG] Re New meeting place
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 17:41:00 CST 2002

IMHO,
	2 criteria for the new meeting place.
1.	Saturday has been a good day of the week to meet.
2.	A central location.

	Charlie Youngblood

>From: "Kipton Moravec" <kip at kdream.com>

Craig MacPherson stopped at the Plano library and picked up the rules for
using the meeting rooms at Plano Librarys. It appears that three
different
libraries have a meeting room with a capacity of 100 people.  We fall in
the
guidelines for an organization that can use the facilities.

It is free! There is a $25 deposit in the event you leave the room messy.
You get it back if the room is clean when you are done.

I have no problems with the meetings in Plano, but I think we should
check
out something a little farther south, like in Dallas (we are, after all,
the
Dallas P.R.G.).  Dallas probably has the same deal at its libraries.
Someone near one needs to check it out.  There must be something nearer
LBJ
then Plano.

David Anderson is a BMOC at SMU.  Can we get a room once a month on
Saturday
at SMU, David?

Kip