[DPRG] New Meeting Place

Subject: [DPRG] New Meeting Place
From: Eric Sumner kd5bjo at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Dec 17 01:01:00 CST 2002

After some looking, if we want to pursue meeting at UTD, It looks like the
person to contact would be Dr. Thomas Linehan, Director of the Institute for
Interactive Arts and Engineering <http://iiae.utdallas.edu/>.  If you want me
to go talk with him about this, I will be glad to, or someone more official
can.

  -- Eric Sumner