[DPRG] New Meeting Place

Subject: [DPRG] New Meeting Place
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Wed Dec 18 14:38:01 CST 2002

Hi Eric,

Thanks for checking it out.

If you can make an initial contact, just to find out if it is possible or
not, that would be great.  I'll be happy to do follow-ups, or even the
initial contact if you want me to.

Feel free to cut-n-paste from any of my messages about the group in your
conversations with Dr. Linehan.

Thanks!
Jeff Koenig
Prez, DPRG