[DPRG] New DPRG Librarian

Subject: [DPRG] New DPRG Librarian
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Wed Dec 18 15:05:03 CST 2002

Charlie Youngblood wrote:

>If no body else has volunteered, then I will volunteer as Librarian.
>
> Charlie Youngblood

Thanks, Charlie, for your offer of volunteerism.  You are hereby given the
official position and title of DPRG Librarian!

Your first job is to FIND and ACQUIRE the library...as we learned at the
last meeting, Eric Yundt said that he has it in a storage location
somewhere...

Maybe you can bring it to the next meeting so we can open it up and look
through it...we could play it up like Geraldo's "Al Capone's Vault" special.

Thanks!
Jeff Koenig
DPRG President