[DPRG] New Meeting Place

Subject: [DPRG] New Meeting Place
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Wed Dec 18 15:51:01 CST 2002

Jeff:
If you remember, during our meeting place discussions it was suggested
that some churches have excellent facilities that can be rented, or
sometimes a member can arrange a guest situation. I could probably do it
at our church, but the facilities are usually maxed out on Saturdays and
not even weddings are permitted on Sunday (only services and youth
programs).
Ralph