[DPRG] New Meeting Place

Subject: [DPRG] New Meeting Place
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Dec 18 19:35:01 CST 2002

Sometimes our route to BPI is impossible also -- we spent 45 minutes and
moved one mile on I-30 at 8 AM on Saturday trying to make the NTMAC meeting
at 9.

BPI and Science Place are fine, as would anything near or on the east side
of Dallas -- I don't mind the drive as I basically go straight east. Having
to go north / around Dallas is a big headache. I wish I had a 25 minute
trip.

To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

 -- Benjamin Disraeli