[DPRG] Servos

Subject: [DPRG] Servos
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Wed Dec 18 19:54:01 CST 2002

Gordon, we were just after the center pin of the pot, so we
could read position. But since the PCB was soldered to the
motor, we weren't even able to see the pot. Unable to get the
motor off or assembly separated, we settled for repairing the
damage we'd done and just probing the board.

Ray, I guess I should have added Jim Frye at Lynxmotion to my
list of servo suppliers. I've actually purchased over 40 from
him now, in various robot kits. www.lynxmotion.com Least we
forgets, he sells servos separately as well as in kits.

Randy
www.newmicros.com