[DPRG] New DPRG Librarian

Subject: [DPRG] New DPRG Librarian
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 09:59:00 CST 2002

Jeff,
	Thanks for your vote of confidence. I will do my best
to do my duty to the DPRG. I will get together with Eric and lay
hold of the library. "Eric, If you are there, E-mail me info on when
and were I can aquire the library".  :-)
	Charlie Youngblood
To: <dprglist at dprg.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:03:07 -0600

Thanks, Charlie, for your offer of volunteerism.  You are hereby given
the
official position and title of DPRG Librarian!

Your first job is to FIND and ACQUIRE the library...as we learned at the
last meeting, Eric Yundt said that he has it in a storage location
somewhere...

Maybe you can bring it to the next meeting so we can open it up and look
through it...we could play it up like Geraldo's "Al Capone's Vault"
special.

Thanks!
Jeff Koenig
DPRG President