[DPRG] Servo Prices

Subject: [DPRG] Servo Prices
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 14:22:01 CST 2002

Pete:
Thanks for that message. The lot of ANY small business is hard. I used to
be active in non-RC model airplanes; until the hobby shops serving free
flight and control-line models either got into RC or went under; it is the
only hobby/sport model airplane activity with enough volume to keep a shop
alive.

For similar reasons, there aren't any walk-in stores unless the store
carries outher products to pay the rent.
Ralph