[DPRG] New Meeting Place

Subject: [DPRG] New Meeting Place
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 19:44:00 CST 2002

We listen to WBAP for their traffic reports. Both my wife and I have lived
in the area since the late 50s and we are acquainted with many alternate
routes. Besides, I once had a field service job that covered the whole
metroplex; some days I drove 100 miles, fixing or replacing equipment. So,
I use alternate routes that bypass the trouble spots. Doesn't always work;
worth a try. Good Luck.
Ralph