[DPRG] alternate routes

Subject: [DPRG] alternate routes
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 07:02:01 CST 2002

dpa:
If it isn't from a helicopter report, it is less timely. And, when there
was a wreck at the High Five site recently, I could go to the end of the
street east from the house and SEE the backup; looking west to Custer
Road,I could see a massive increase in traffic from drivers who are
familiar with the area and jumped off at Renner Road or Campbell road to
bypass the mess. I KNOW those reports were in real time.

The only problem with media reports are that they mostly cover rush hour
times, exceptfor WBAP.
Ralph