[DPRG] alternate routes

Subject: [DPRG] alternate routes
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Fri Dec 20 09:06:04 CST 2002

dpa wrote:

>I think the whole thing is one gigantic scam, possibly
>cooked up by aliens for purposes unknown...

I have some friends in the radio business, and they have told me that the
only reason for traffic reports is to slip in another advertiser.

Ever notice how they say "Traffic brought to you by (insert name of
advertiser)"?  That's enough, right there, to make me change the channel.
We've got enough traffic as it is without people paying for more of it.

Thanks, I'll be here all week...enjoy the buffet!

Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig