[DPRG] Servo Prices

Subject: [DPRG] Servo Prices
From: Frank & Gail Elia elia_frank at hotmail.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 09:42:01 CST 2002

Don't forget that at a local store you can actually touch the object you are
planning to buy. Many times you can get it demo'ed and with a receipt
they'll take it back. On top of that you get the knowledge of the salesman -
those guys at Mike's for example know their servos.

I've probably bragged before, but I live within the golden triangle of robot
heaven: Tanners, Mike's and Turner Hardware at most a mile or two from the
house. Not to mention a Radio Shack and Home Depot. Just can't beat real
time problem solving - especially if your a novice like me and are not never
quite sure what you need to solve a problem.

Frank