[DPRG] math I once knew

Subject: [DPRG] math I once knew
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 20:08:01 CST 2002

rten at new.metronet.com wrote:

> I don't remember enough about Excel if I ever knew: does the cell
> dimension have anything to do with it? It seems possible that you have
> rounding errors themselves being used as input.

I don't know what it hasn't posted to the list yet, but 5 minutes after
my previous message, I sent a follow up message saying that I'd solved
the problem.

The formula requires that the angle to be expressed in radians rather
than in degrees. Once I made that conversion then rounded the output
to 2 decimal places, it suited my needs perfectly.

Thanks again to everyone for helping! I'll show off the results sometime
soon. :)

Sluggy!

P.S. It's not actually of a robotic nature, but I'm sure the technique
could be applied to robotics somehow. :)

--

NT is a weak form of Unix like a donut is
a weak form of a particle accelerator."

                          M.B. Cook