[DPRG] Power conversion

Subject: [DPRG] Power conversion
From: Frank & Gail Elia elia_frank at hotmail.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 09:14:01 CST 2002

Hey Chuck

I've just started messing around with LCD panels so my knowledge is limited
to one model that will run off 5v with the lcd power to ground, but it is
rated to take anywhere from -15 - .3v or so.

If your not sure if it really needs -21v I'd try running it off of a
computer power supply - they (most, all, some?) have -5 and -12v connectors.

Frank