[DPRG] Power conversion

Subject: [DPRG] Power conversion
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 10:08:01 CST 2002

I have a circuit that works.

It uses the LT1617-1 The chip documentation shows an example.
http://www.linear.com/pdf/16171f.pdf

There is a reference design for a -33V Inverting Charge Pump Inverter.
I changed the inductor to a 22 uH inductor from Mouser.  And instead of the
4.7 uF capacitor I used a 100 MFD electrolytic and a .1 uF bypass capacitor
in the input.   I used another .1 uF bypass  and  another bigger cap on the
output.

They had a 619K and 24.9K for their resistor divider.  I needed -24V
not -33V and I wanted to use more common resistors, so I switched the 619K
to a 200K and the 24.9K to a 11K (a 10K and a 1K)  all resistors were 1%

Kip