[DPRG] Power conversion

Subject: [DPRG] Power conversion
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 10:08:07 CST 2002

Chuck:
I can't point to a reference source except possibly in some older books I
may have somewhere, but it might be possible to find a reference on-line.
You would be looking for supplies called current pumps.

I don't know know whether the ARRL Ham Radio reference is still available,
but these books had references for all kinds of power supplies. I doubt
there are any honest hams still around; much ham gear is purchased
off-the-shelf -- perhaps the first example of plug&play.
Ralph