[DPRG] Power conversion

Subject: [DPRG] Power conversion
From: Chuck McManis cmcmanis at mcmanis.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 17:47:02 CST 2002

At 10:05 AM 12/26/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a circuit that works.
>
>It uses the LT1617-1 The chip documentation shows an example.
>http://www.linear.com/pdf/16171f.pdf
>
>There is a reference design for a -33V Inverting Charge Pump Inverter.

I found the reference design in the data sheet but noticed that it is
different than all of the other designs in that it has only 1 inductor and
two shottky diodes. Did you build it that way and it worked? If so I'll use
it like you did with minor tweaks to get the voltage I want out of it. If
its really a typo and D2 is really L2 like it is in the other designs I'll
fix that when I lay it out.

--Chuck