[DPRG] Free Energy (off topic)

Subject: [DPRG] Free Energy (off topic)
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Sat Dec 28 15:37:01 CST 2002

Kip Wrote:

>Free energy!
>
>http://www.sandman.com/telco.html
>A little end of the year humor.

This seems to be from Mike Sandman, who has a printed catalog that sells
lots of serious telco tools, educational tapes, and gadgets.  I spoke with
him on the phone a few times, and he sounded like a pretty funny guy.

He (used?) to write a monthly column for a telecom rag (sorry, forgot the
name) that was the only reason to get the magazine - he'd talk about really
cool phone technology stuff, what worked, what didn't, work-arounds, and
some really crafty little phone tricks.  I may have cut out some of his
articles.

His catalogs were funny - I recall a really elaborate toilet seat ad
smack-dab in the middle of a page full of butt-sets.  Hehe.

Thanks for reminding me of that, Kip.

Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig