[DPRG] ceramic magnets

Subject: [DPRG] ceramic magnets
From: rljordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sat Dec 28 18:36:00 CST 2002

Frank,

RE: Sales people de-heckeler tone.

There is a WAV file of the "sit" tone at this site.
sit means Special Information Tone.

I have been looking for this to put on my answering machine.
It tells auto dialers, etc. that it has reached a disconnected number
and often will get your number removed from the autodial databases.
At least that is what I am counting on.

Look at http://www.sandman.com/taliban.html
Scroll down to "Click here to hear a SIT tone. (45K)"

Bob Jordan