[DPRG] ceramic magnets

Subject: [DPRG] ceramic magnets
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Sat Dec 28 23:32:01 CST 2002

Earl Bollinger wrote:

> Speaking of magnets. Does anyone know where I can obtain some 1/16" to 1/8"
> diameter rod magnets, that I can use for hall effect sensors to detect, for
> uses like robot arms, grippers and such?

I remembered seeing some on eBay and found at least one auction, this
one being for tiny 1/16" diameter, 1/8" length rods:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2459&item=1385530915

The seller has a non-eBay online store, too:

http://www.wondermagnet.com

They have about 50 magnet products, not only magnets, but magnetic field
viewing film, superconductor kits and more.

May the force be with you....

Sluggy!

--

The cat did not care too much for either Jesus or Moses, if the
truth be known. She did, however, in unguarded moments, reveal

                               Kinky Friedman