[DPRG] ceramic magnets

Subject: [DPRG] ceramic magnets
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at attbi.com
Date: Sun Dec 29 07:17:00 CST 2002

Thanks a lot, just the things I am looking for.
I really appreciate it. My Hall Effect sensors will love them.
When I had looked up his auctions previously he didn't have any really small
magnets.
But then I was looking under the Industrial section and not Doll Houses.
I would have never thought of looking under that category.
Thanks
Earl