[DPRG] ceramic magnets

Subject: [DPRG] ceramic magnets
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Sun Dec 29 13:57:00 CST 2002

Rodent wrote:

> Dude -- the monster magnets were a toy from the 60's. It was a giant red
> plastic magnet that looked like an ape.

In doing another search for "monster magnet", it is revealed that the
promo jacket is indeed for a band by that name. Items can be found with
a matching logo.

Sluggy!

--

The cat did not care too much for either Jesus or Moses, if the
truth be known. She did, however, in unguarded moments, reveal

                               Kinky Friedman