[DPRG] Re: Library

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Library
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Dec 30 12:59:01 CST 2002

	I'm back from from my trip to Historic Jefferson.
Once the northern most water port in Texas. I went to a
museum there and in it was an IBM small buiseness computer.
It had 16K of RAM and 2 8" disk drives. The original owner paid
$20,000 for it. It was made in the mid 70's. Fairly new compared
to the rest of the stuff there, but old in computer age. Now some-
thing new and possibly about robots. Across from were we stayed
is a library. We went in and toward the back they had computers
with internet access. I visited the DPRG web site, so now our ad-
dress is on there system. Later we went into the general store and
I found a solar powered car kit in the gift section. Now if I can figure
out a way to get it to reverse then I can use it in quick trip.
	Jeff,
		If the DPRG Library ends up at your house then
instead of taking it to the warehouse, I could come by and pick it up
at your place. You are not to far from my work.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian

>From: "Jeff Koenig" <jkoenig at airmail.net>

>Hello all:
>
>Sorry about the delay.  This is the first day since Saturday that I can
>connect to my ISP for more than one minute before it kicks me off.
>
>In short, Eric Yundt would like a key to the warehouse so that he can
drop
>off the DPRG library so that Charlie Youngblood (new librarian) can pick
it
>up. I don't have a key to the warehouse right now.  I gave my key to
Earl