[DPRG] Re: Lego Mindstorms with a 9 Volt Battery

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Lego Mindstorms with a 9 Volt Battery
From: John R Caldwell jcaldwel at jcpenney.com
Date: Tue Dec 31 15:50:02 CST 2002

The Mindstorms yellow brick is powered by 6 AA 1.5 volt batteries.  I'd like
to reduce weight and have it powered by a 9 volt battery.  Has anyone done
this?

I noticed there is a 12 volt female connection on the brick  Does anyone have
experience with this connection?  The Lego people said it was AC; I would use
DC.

John Caldwell
972.431.040
.