[DPRG] Contests at the Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] Contests at the Science Place
From: Ed Okerson eokerson at fw.telenic.net
Date: Sat Feb 2 09:26:28 CST 2002

I have no problem with the concept of a freestyle event, except for how to
judge it.  I guess if we give prizes for it, we could do it based on a
raffle.  If we are going to have drag races, can someone make the extra board
we would need to separate the lanes?  We can discuss this in more detail at
the meeting next Sat, and at RPL.

Ed Okerson