[DPRG] Contests at the Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] Contests at the Science Place
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sat Feb 2 13:08:53 CST 2002

A piece of string?

The issue is that to be totally fair, both robots would have to start at
exactly the same time. This means either having a timer capable of detecting
an early start, or having remote start on both robots that can be triggered
by one source.

I think we need to get with Randy and figure out how to use the horse timer
he had so we don't have to rely on the judge's reaction time.