[DPRG] Contests at the Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] Contests at the Science Place
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sat Feb 2 16:00:08 CST 2002

All we need to do is be able to plug / cover the holes when the timer is not
in use -- the walls must be continuous for other events.

I assume (wasn't someone going to check?) the walls and stuff are still at
the Science Place. We just need to find the two wall pieces on the start end
of the course and poke some holes in it.

As a option, could you make some sort of free-standing unit with some
mirrors that could be used without violating the walls? i.e. The transmitter
/ receiver look down vertically into a mirror that bounces the laser across
the course horizontally.