[DPRG] Extinguishing the FireFighting candle

Subject: [DPRG] Extinguishing the FireFighting candle
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Feb 3 18:31:32 CST 2002

They had a toy gun like that back in the 60's -- I think they banned it
because kids were sticking it up to their ear. It was the weapon carried by
the aliens in "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians."

You could do the same thing with a funnel and a sheet of rubber. Stretch the
rubber over the large end of the funnel. To "fire" it, draw the rubber back
a few inches and let go.

As far as the water goes, look into the mist and drip irrigation stuff at
Home Depot -- lots of little spray nozzles with different patterns.

What about a water balloon on an arm? Suspend it over the candle and pop it.