[DPRG] fire extinguisher

Subject: [DPRG] fire extinguisher
From: Ed Koffeman edk at kinetric.com
Date: Mon Feb 4 08:29:13 CST 2002

> I found this old posting, I think it was from Sir. Ed Koeffman,
> concering using a CO2 extinguisher for the firefighting contest:

It wasn't me, David, but I have successfully used a $2.00 "Duster" can operated by a servo before.  I taped the servo to the side of
the can and pulled on the trigger with a wire going to the servo horn. (My first one I used an R/C ball link but he wire works great
and is cheaper.)

I picked up a new duster at Fry's that has replaceable CO2 cartridges but I haven't hooked up a servo to that one yet.

Ed Koffeman