[DPRG] Contests at the Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] Contests at the Science Place
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Tue Feb 5 19:58:33 CST 2002

Well, my existing timer will work with mirrors. They just need to be put on
stands with mirrors. Say, take a 2" PVC union, cut a hole on one side, mount
a mirror out of a woman's compact on a swivel, so it can be adjusted to 45
degrees.

But what about when the robots come back along the wall and hit it? Even if
we mount the sensors separate from the mirrors, the mirrors still won't be
out of the way.

Randy
www.newmicros.com