[DPRG] Firefighting judges needed

Subject: [DPRG] Firefighting judges needed
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Wed Feb 6 12:31:49 CST 2002

The rules for scoring the firefighting contest are quite complex.
We need three judges that can handle this.  Perhaps a spreadsheet
could be used.  Perhaps Trinity College already has some automated
scoring we could use.

http://www.trincoll.edu/events/robot/

Alternatively we could make a simplified scoring method for our
own contest. This is basically what we did last year.  Three
robots with clearly different abilities were easy for the judges
to rank #1,#2, and #3.   Still official scoring would be best
so we can compare our scores with the other regional/national events.

-Clay Timmons-