[DPRG] Re: Contests at the Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Contests at the Science Place
From: R. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Fri Feb 8 11:07:44 CST 2002

I agree 100% Dave, I would hate to see the competitions degrade into a
simple race. The whole suggestion for the timer in the first place was only
to make things simpler for the judges and to eliminate any possible
arguments about event timing, since the times are getting very close. I did
not realize that the points awarded for "intelligence" would offset much of
the time score. I think that's great though...

Rick