[DPRG] Easy PIC-n Book

Subject: [DPRG] Easy PIC-n Book
From: Dan Creagan creagan at home.com
Date: Fri Feb 8 08:40:07 CST 2002

I have version 3.0 which *is* copyrighted 1997. The lessons are basic and I
doubt the newer editions change much.

www.sq-1.com has the latest index on their site and it looks nearly
identical to my index. They are still using the 16F84 and 16C54 for chips -
which is just fine! I doubt it matters a lot, but if you really want the
latest edition I would just order it from sq-1 since that is the Easy Pic'N
home.

BTW: I've had good luck with ordering from sq-1.

Dan