[DPRG] RF RS-232 Modules

Subject: [DPRG] RF RS-232 Modules
From: Mike McCarty jmccarty at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 14:33:53 CST 2002

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Mike McCarty wrote:

[snip]

> > > What I see is that, unless one orders a special part, there is only one
> > > frequency available. In Europe, that frequency is 869.85 MHz, and in
> > > North America that frequency is 914.5 MHz.
> > >
> > > Mike

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Rodent wrote:
>
> > Nope. The RWS / TWS pair we have been discussing are in the 400 MHz band.
> > Not sure what Lynx offers as they were only mentioned if someone wanted a
> > higher quality setup.
>
> I dunno what you've been reading, but the "THEY" in the first line
> under the "Orginal Message" line below was Radiometrix, not Lynx.

Oh, sorry, I misread your message.

By Radiometrix I see these products:

	BiM2		transceiver, not suitable for full duplex links
	TX1/RX1		173.225MHz, 173.250MHz; 10 Km range, no pricing found
	TX2/RX2		433.92Mhz (Europe), ImW on 418MHz (UK), no pricing found
	TX3/RX3		no pricing found

Oh, ugh. Their site is so slow I can't look at it now. I did look into
the units, and reported what I found. I was going to look it up again
just to make sure, and report here, but the site is taking minutes to
load a single page.

Mike