[DPRG] Clay's FireFigthing robot status

Subject: [DPRG] Clay's FireFigthing robot status
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 23:36:28 CST 2002

This was my second of 4 ideas however the first one did not
work out so this is what I ended up doing. Luckily my C compiler
supports floating point for the arctan.

Looks like the angle problem is solved.  Navigation is 90% complete,
just have to add some finishing touches.  Flame detection and extingush
next with two days to go. I may still have a chance at this!

-Clay Timmons-