[DPRG] Firefighting course items needed

Subject: [DPRG] Firefighting course items needed
From: Ed Koffeman edk at kinetric.com
Date: Fri Feb 15 11:00:49 CST 2002

The course still had the home disc in place, so all we need for the basic runs is:
- candle-holder
- candles
- a lighter
- cardboard disc segments for the candle circles (or just bring the white posterboard and scissors)

Will anybody commit to bringing any of these items?

I have set up the course in my shop and have bought the attachment hardware needed to replace the items that we were short on, so
we'll be in better shape than last time.

I will bring low-tack double-sided tape to hold down the candle disc segments.

Ed Koffeman