[DPRG] Fire Fighting Contest?

Subject: [DPRG] Fire Fighting Contest?
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Sun Feb 17 00:39:18 CST 2002

We had only 3 robots attempt the fire fighting contest
today and non were able to put out the candle.

Thanks to all the competitors and spectators that came out
today and an EXTRA "Thank you" to the sponsors of the
great prizes!
(Gift certificates from Parallax and Tanner Electronics)

Trova built by Clay Timmons got first place.
($150. Parallax and $40 Tanners)

JKEK (or 10 minute bot) built by James Koffeman got second.
($75. Parallax and $30 Tanners)

Alice built by Frank Elia got third place.
($20 Tanners)

				- Dan Miner