[DPRG] Re: The last meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Re: The last meeting
From: David M. ElectroTX at webtv.net
Date: Fri Jun 7 04:56:34 CDT 2002

Hi gang!

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I think what I'm going to do is
order a 5Kohm multi turn trimpot from RadioShack.com (hopefully with
leads rather than PC mount) and just disconnect the leads to the
internal pot and reconnect them to the trimpot (and leave it outside the
case). After that, all i should need to do is Dremel off the keyed part
of the shaft supporting the output gear. There's just so little room to
work with, I hope I can do it all correctly. By the way, does anyone
have bona-fide confirmation that the pots in servos are 5 Kohms? Thanks.

Regards,
--Electro--