[DPRG] Make a wish....

Subject: [DPRG] Make a wish....
From: Ed Okerson eokerson at texasconnect.net
Date: Mon May 13 18:34:47 CDT 2002

Mark,

This is one of the things we discussed at the meeting Saturday.  I am in
contact with the Make a Wish Foundation, it is currently at their national
office to be determined if they can grant this wish.  They will contact me
when they make a decision.  Once I find out what the want to do I will
post a message to the list so we can start organizing.  Thanks for the
offer of support.  So far I think we have 5 or 6 people who have
volunteered to help.

Ed Okerson
President DPRG