[DPRG] RE: Certificates from last contest?

Subject: [DPRG] RE: Certificates from last contest?
From: Dave Hylands dhylands at broadcom.com
Date: Tue May 28 12:06:26 CDT 2002

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the offer. Sure, email me the files, and I'll see if I can
anything with them. Even if I can't, just seeing the ones you did gives me
enough to be able to make some. My artistic originality skills are somewhat
lacking :)

Our web site is http://VancouverRoboticsClub.org

We'll be having Sumo/Mini-Sumo, Line Following, and some BEAM stuff.

Dave Hylands