[DPRG] Rapid Prototype parts

Subject: [DPRG] Rapid Prototype parts
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Wed May 29 16:18:01 CDT 2002

Probably.  I use Smokey's Machine Shop in Plano 972-516-8980.

If it is a one of a kind go to Garland Steel for a hunk of aluminum and
bring it to RBNO on Thursday nights at Barry's house.  You can convert it to
G-code, and have the CNC do it, or you can use the mill and lathe and do it
manually.

Kip