[DPRG] Micro Robots: A modest proposal

Subject: [DPRG] Micro Robots: A modest proposal
From: Jim Frye tech at lynxmotion.com
Date: Fri Nov 1 08:57:01 CST 2002

Hello David,

>Howdy
>
>Pete Miles posted some good, interesting comments...

<Snip!>

>Now if you are offended by these admittedly vulgar suggestions, you might
>perhaps console yourself with the thought that the huge sums of money
>raised from these events will go a long way toward paying for whatever
>clever serious robot inventions you may be nurturing in your quiet little
>workshop.  Think about it.

I found your comments rude, vulgar, and wish there was some way I could get
back the few moments I spent reading this nonsense. Unfortunately they are
gone forever... Pete put a great deal of work into his e-mail. It was well
thought out and presented. What you have done is inexcusable. Jim

-
Lynxmotion, Inc.
http://www.lynxmotion.com
866-512-1024 Sales