[DPRG] Re: A modest proposal

Subject: [DPRG] Re: A modest proposal
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Nov 1 13:33:00 CST 2002

David,
 I thought your suggestions were par for the course, if we're just out
to please the crowd then I can think of a lot of good ways to do that,
and since adding Vacuum and magnets pretty much discludes the kids
anyway, why not throw in gambling, drinking, and sex. I got the satire
and thought it was a great way to get the point across!  Just as I
would never allow gambling, drinking, and sex at RoboMaxx, I also would
never allow Magnets and vacuums.
-Dan