[DPRG] Mini Sumo and the popular Vacuum/Magnet issue

Subject: [DPRG] Mini Sumo and the popular Vacuum/Magnet issue
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at attbi.com
Date: Fri Nov 1 18:47:01 CST 2002

You know I still remember seeing a video of a Japanese sumo bot competition.
The winning robot, throws down a long ramp/skip flat to the deck, gets the
other robot
to go on top of it, then he simply scoops or sweeps it off the other side.
It took him maybe 3 seconds to win the match.
Once the ramp gets under the other bot, the vaccum or magnets would have
little or no effect on the outcome.

Nice "Suck Bot" I love it.