[DPRG] Hero Robots

Subject: [DPRG] Hero Robots
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Sat Nov 2 11:12:01 CST 2002

This message is from the fellow in California who sent us the 1984 issues of
the DPRG newsletter.  Can anyone help him out?

>Do you have any Hero owners in the group??  I also have most of the
>Herograms that were put out at the time.  I am trying to locate the 3rd and
>final editions if you know where they might be found.

John was gracious enough to overnight the newsletters to us, in a sturdy
envelope so they wouldn't get damaged.  Can anyone who has the Herograms
that he's looking for return the favor?  John's e-mail address is:

lordhotwing at hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jeff Koenig
President, DPRG